Sunday, December 9, 2012See more details about Trailhead at Wildhorse
Steamboat Springs skiing, is just a step out the front door and a quick gondola ride that takes you to the base of the Steamboat Ski Area. Trailhead Lodge are elegantly decorated condominiums feature hardwood flooring, granite counters, large decks offering spectacular views of the Steamboat Ski Area and Yampa Valley.
What’s Cooking at Trailhead Lodge
Trailhead Lodge auction is coming up quickly December 15th, 2012. New pricing for Trailhead Lodge at Wildhorse Meadows offers an attractive deal for luxury condos in Steamboat Springs . Newly constructed, fully-furnished condos minimum bids are over 75% off of pre-construction pricing in 2007. A one bedroom + Den with spectacular views of Steamboat Ski Area minimum bid at the auction is $175,000. This is down from the original list price of $815,000 in 2007. Estimated 2012 property taxes for the same unit is $2349 and projected gross rental income information provided by Steamboat Resorts is over $29,000 per year.
I have viewed all the available condo’s and have personally selected some of the better units. Here is a link to video views from some select units.
- **Registeration is required to be eligible, bidders should complete and return forms prior to Dec 13th, 2013 at 5pm.
- *Auction day is Saturday, December 15, 2012 at 1pm and will last approximately 1 1/2 hours.]
- *Home warranty plan. Seller will provide a 14 month home warranty.
- *Bidders must provide a cashier’s check in the amount of $2,500.
- *All sales must close on or before January 29th, 2013, (45 days after the auction).
You can bid on line or I can bid for you. There is no fee to you if I represent you, so call me for the inside scoop.
SkiCondos4Sale.com or call Dean Laird, Colorado Group Realty 970-846-8284.
Fill out the form below to add your own comments