Sunlight neighborhood Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Panoramic views and close to downtown Steamboat, Sunlight popularity sky-rocketed this summer due a low inventory of new construction opportunities.
This Neighborhood totals 54 acres with 92 total residential lots, including 86 Single family lots and 6 duplex lots.
When complete the Sunlight neighborhood will have over 2 miles of concrete sidewalks with additional bonus soft surface walking trails and extensive, tree-lined streetscapes. Trails will lead residents around and through the open space or to a private and leash-free dog park.
Every home may have a fenced in backyard; however, no fencing will be allowed in the front yard. Every home is required to have a garage large enough to park two vehicles. Many styles of homes including mountain-contemporary, craftsman, modern and western style homes are completed or in the works.
Several restaurants, a brewery, shopping, gas, repair shops and more are very near the west entrance to Sunlight.
There is an HOA which will manage the Sunlight Metro District
Amenities include repair and/or maintenance of the following:
- Private dog park
- Watering, mowing and maintenance of the community park
- Concrete sidewalks – with intent to build over 2 miles of sidewalks
- Streetscape – 10 foot strip of landscaping and trees bordering streets
- Water, water lines, sprinklers, pumps and systems to water the streetscape
- Winter snow removal of sidewalks that parallel the streets - not including private sidewalks
- Mowing and maintenance of landscaped areas
- Entry features and signage
- Soft hiking trails (Over a mile of soft trails)
- Trash receptacles at parks and trails
- Snow removal of the two alleys (main streets are to be city owned and maintained)
- Maintenance and/or repairs of the two detention ponds (built to retain silt during run off periods)
- Fencing owned by the metro district