Friday, May 30, 2014See more details about One Steamboat Place
The luxurious, ski-in / ski-out One Steamboat Place is located at the base of the ski slopes and has become the premier property in a newly revitalized Mountain Village. You can buy a 1/8th share fractional ownership that includes the Catamount Ranch and Golf Club membership for $345,000. This guarantees 2 weeks in the winter and 2 weeks in the summer with plenty of opportunities to book anytime when space is available. Ownership includes the opportunity to exchange your weeks for a vacation in one of Timber Resorts other properties.
- Dancing Bear Aspen Equal parts high-country getaway, private retreat and live-in art gallery - a singular blend of rugged alpine charm and sleek sophistication.
- Timbers Bachelor Gulch A majestic mountain lodge both grand and intimate located on the slopes of Beaver Creek Mountain in the heart of the exclusive Bachelor Gulch community.
- The Residences at Esperanza Residences, hotel, and spa from Auberge Resorts where the California Baja kisses the Sea of Cortez in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
- The Residences at Kapalua Bay Above the water’s edge on the northwest shore of Maui, a collection of residences are paired with incomparable amenities and personal services.
- The Orchard at The Carneros Inn A vineyard oasis in the heart of California Wine Country, impeccably operated by the PlumpJack Group.
- The Rocks Club Located in the heart of the desert golfing Mecca, Scottsdale, Arizona.
- The Timbers Club at Snowmass Ski-in, ski-out residences on the slopes of Snowmass, Colorado.
- Mayacama Residences A private golf and residential community where a vibrant club life is joined by an active sporting life in the indescribably beautiful Sonoma wine country.
- The Villas at Rancho Valencia An escape into elegance among Southern California’s most beautiful beaches, perfect climate, and world-class services and amenities.
- One Steamboat Place Luxurious residences replete with restaurant, boutique and a state-of-the-art spa at the base of the slopes in Steamboat Springs, Colorado.
- Castello di Casole Sun-drenched country estates fit for a Medici in the heart of Tuscany, Italy.
- The Sebastian - Vail Set in the heart of Vail Village’s pedestrian district, charming residences and hotel suites are complemented by a spa, restaurants and bar.
One Steamboat Place amenities include a members only hearth room and lounge; restaurant, bar and private dining area; full-time slopeside ski concierge and ski facilities; state-of-the-art fitness center with private yoga and Pilates studio, year-round swim and hydro pools; and a soothing Zen-inspired wellness spa with personal treatment rooms and pampering services.See more details about One Steamboat Place
Saturday, May 10, 2014See more details about Trappeurs Crossing
Looking for value and newer construction? There are only five condos with-in two blocks of the ski slope with three or bedrooms priced for under $730,000. All are located at Trappeurs Resorts in the Emerald and Aspen Lodge buildings. Trip Advisor sums up why Trappeurs condos are such a great value.
“My husband and I stayed at Trappeur’s for our wedding along with several out-of-town guests. The staff was very accommodating, and the location was PERFECT - close to shops and restaurants, easy to find, great outdoor areas for our families to gather and socialize. We even hosted a private happy hour for our guests in the common area which had plenty of indoor > outdoor space, comfortable furniture, fireplace, and a little kitchen area for serving food and drinks. Would recommend this resort.”
“have stayed at Trappeur’s Crossing every year since 2004, and every year I am sorry to leave and return home”.
The best deal for a newer condo in Trappeurs is under $700,000 at Emerald Lodge. Find the best views and quality finishes in #5201, Emerald Lodge.See more details about Trappeurs Crossing