Sunday, December 28, 2014
One Steamboat Place fractional and whole ownership totaled over $32M in sales in 2014 and there are only fourteen residences remaining before they are completely sold out.
Three of their remaining whole ownership residences are furnished and ready for immediate possession. There is currently a waiting list of renters ready to book any inventory that comes available. Don’t miss out on the best Steamboat has to offer for Ski-in Ski-out real estate.
Saturday, December 27, 2014
Elkins Meadows is a 105 acre ranch redeveloped into a gated community of 20 home sites, each on a 2-3 acre lot. Located between Fish Creek Falls and 2 miles to Downtown Steamboat Springs, this location offers a remote feel with-in the Steamboat Springs city limits. The building envelopes are placed at the edges of the meadow and tucked into or against the trees for privacy - as you drive along Fish Creek Falls Road, you notice the beauty is in that a majority of the meadow is left undisturbed. This is a criteria built into their design guidelines. “Respect and enhance views of the meadow and hillsides, for residents as well as the public that passes by on Fish Creek Falls Road”
Amenities include a large pond, with a boat house and beach area serving as the community gathering spot. Surrounded by 55 acres of open space and transected by Little Fish Creek, a tributary of Fish Creek, the meadow contains a number of wetlands attracting wildlife including elk, deer, moose, bear, sandhill cranes and more.
Steamboat Springs mountain architecture with a Contemporary feel. You cross a covered bridge entry over water running below. Through the front door you are greeted by a steel floating staircase. The high ceilings draw your attention to the main living area, where design elements and views including Steamboat Ski Area are priceless. With a dining room just off the kitchen, dinners come with a full serving of Flat Top Wilderness and Yampa valley views. Over 1,200 square feet of concrete decks, 1,000 square feet of patios, an outdoor fire pit and outdoor fireplace - enjoy the natural surroundings! Six bedrooms, five full bathrooms and one half bathroom. MLS 140038 at 2555 Wildflower Court, Steamboat Springs, Colorado. $4,175,000.
Friday, May 30, 2014
The luxurious, ski-in / ski-out One Steamboat Place is located at the base of the ski slopes and has become the premier property in a newly revitalized Mountain Village. You can buy a 1/8th share fractional ownership that includes the Catamount Ranch and Golf Club membership for $345,000. This guarantees 2 weeks in the winter and 2 weeks in the summer with plenty of opportunities to book anytime when space is available. Ownership includes the opportunity to exchange your weeks for a vacation in one of Timber Resorts other properties.
- Dancing Bear Aspen Equal parts high-country getaway, private retreat and live-in art gallery - a singular blend of rugged alpine charm and sleek sophistication.
- Timbers Bachelor Gulch A majestic mountain lodge both grand and intimate located on the slopes of Beaver Creek Mountain in the heart of the exclusive Bachelor Gulch community.
- The Residences at Esperanza Residences, hotel, and spa from Auberge Resorts where the California Baja kisses the Sea of Cortez in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
- The Residences at Kapalua Bay Above the water’s edge on the northwest shore of Maui, a collection of residences are paired with incomparable amenities and personal services.
- The Orchard at The Carneros Inn A vineyard oasis in the heart of California Wine Country, impeccably operated by the PlumpJack Group.
- The Rocks Club Located in the heart of the desert golfing Mecca, Scottsdale, Arizona.
- The Timbers Club at Snowmass Ski-in, ski-out residences on the slopes of Snowmass, Colorado.
- Mayacama Residences A private golf and residential community where a vibrant club life is joined by an active sporting life in the indescribably beautiful Sonoma wine country.
- The Villas at Rancho Valencia An escape into elegance among Southern California’s most beautiful beaches, perfect climate, and world-class services and amenities.
- One Steamboat Place Luxurious residences replete with restaurant, boutique and a state-of-the-art spa at the base of the slopes in Steamboat Springs, Colorado.
- Castello di Casole Sun-drenched country estates fit for a Medici in the heart of Tuscany, Italy.
- The Sebastian - Vail Set in the heart of Vail Village’s pedestrian district, charming residences and hotel suites are complemented by a spa, restaurants and bar.
One Steamboat Place amenities include a members only hearth room and lounge; restaurant, bar and private dining area; full-time slopeside ski concierge and ski facilities; state-of-the-art fitness center with private yoga and Pilates studio, year-round swim and hydro pools; and a soothing Zen-inspired wellness spa with personal treatment rooms and pampering services.
Saturday, May 10, 2014
Looking for value and newer construction? There are only five condos with-in two blocks of the ski slope with three or bedrooms priced for under $730,000. All are located at Trappeurs Resorts in the Emerald and Aspen Lodge buildings. Trip Advisor sums up why Trappeurs condos are such a great value.
“My husband and I stayed at Trappeur’s for our wedding along with several out-of-town guests. The staff was very accommodating, and the location was PERFECT - close to shops and restaurants, easy to find, great outdoor areas for our families to gather and socialize. We even hosted a private happy hour for our guests in the common area which had plenty of indoor > outdoor space, comfortable furniture, fireplace, and a little kitchen area for serving food and drinks. Would recommend this resort.”
“have stayed at Trappeur’s Crossing every year since 2004, and every year I am sorry to leave and return home”.
The best deal for a newer condo in Trappeurs is under $700,000 at Emerald Lodge. Find the best views and quality finishes in #5201, Emerald Lodge.
Real Estate in Steamboat walking distance to the ski slopes still a bargain at The Lodge condominiums
Wednesday, March 12, 2014
There are some soft spots in the real estate market for two and 3 bedroom condos walking distance to the Steamboat Ski Area.
The Lodge, located a close 5 minute walk (in ski boots) to the gondola lists four, 3 bedroom condos with prices from $375,000 to $399,000. The Lodge condo showing the highest rental income is under contract. The high sale closed in 2008 for $575,000.
If you are in the market for a 2 bedroom walk to ski condo, there are currently 8 listings at The Lodge priced from $255,000 to $349,000. The broad range is somewhat affected by quality of the condo furnishings, finishes, views and floor level location. In the past year from the date of this Steamboat Springs real estate blog, twelve two bedroom condos have sold at the Lodge at sale prices from $219,000 to $322,000. One condo was a short sale, and no bank owned sales. A high sale at $507,900 was posted in 2007.
Colorado Group Realty mountain office is located walking distance to the Lodge condos. Contact Dean Laird for a tour 970-846-8284.