Friday, May 30, 2014
The luxurious, ski-in / ski-out One Steamboat Place is located at the base of the ski slopes and has become the premier property in a newly revitalized Mountain Village. You can buy a 1/8th share fractional ownership that includes the Catamount Ranch and Golf Club membership for $345,000. This guarantees 2 weeks in the winter and 2 weeks in the summer with plenty of opportunities to book anytime when space is available. Ownership includes the opportunity to exchange your weeks for a vacation in one of Timber Resorts other properties.
- Dancing Bear Aspen Equal parts high-country getaway, private retreat and live-in art gallery - a singular blend of rugged alpine charm and sleek sophistication.
- Timbers Bachelor Gulch A majestic mountain lodge both grand and intimate located on the slopes of Beaver Creek Mountain in the heart of the exclusive Bachelor Gulch community.
- The Residences at Esperanza Residences, hotel, and spa from Auberge Resorts where the California Baja kisses the Sea of Cortez in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
- The Residences at Kapalua Bay Above the water’s edge on the northwest shore of Maui, a collection of residences are paired with incomparable amenities and personal services.
- The Orchard at The Carneros Inn A vineyard oasis in the heart of California Wine Country, impeccably operated by the PlumpJack Group.
- The Rocks Club Located in the heart of the desert golfing Mecca, Scottsdale, Arizona.
- The Timbers Club at Snowmass Ski-in, ski-out residences on the slopes of Snowmass, Colorado.
- Mayacama Residences A private golf and residential community where a vibrant club life is joined by an active sporting life in the indescribably beautiful Sonoma wine country.
- The Villas at Rancho Valencia An escape into elegance among Southern California’s most beautiful beaches, perfect climate, and world-class services and amenities.
- One Steamboat Place Luxurious residences replete with restaurant, boutique and a state-of-the-art spa at the base of the slopes in Steamboat Springs, Colorado.
- Castello di Casole Sun-drenched country estates fit for a Medici in the heart of Tuscany, Italy.
- The Sebastian - Vail Set in the heart of Vail Village’s pedestrian district, charming residences and hotel suites are complemented by a spa, restaurants and bar.
One Steamboat Place amenities include a members only hearth room and lounge; restaurant, bar and private dining area; full-time slopeside ski concierge and ski facilities; state-of-the-art fitness center with private yoga and Pilates studio, year-round swim and hydro pools; and a soothing Zen-inspired wellness spa with personal treatment rooms and pampering services.
Saturday, May 10, 2014
Looking for value and newer construction? There are only five condos with-in two blocks of the ski slope with three or bedrooms priced for under $730,000. All are located at Trappeurs Resorts in the Emerald and Aspen Lodge buildings. Trip Advisor sums up why Trappeurs condos are such a great value.
“My husband and I stayed at Trappeur’s for our wedding along with several out-of-town guests. The staff was very accommodating, and the location was PERFECT - close to shops and restaurants, easy to find, great outdoor areas for our families to gather and socialize. We even hosted a private happy hour for our guests in the common area which had plenty of indoor > outdoor space, comfortable furniture, fireplace, and a little kitchen area for serving food and drinks. Would recommend this resort.”
“have stayed at Trappeur’s Crossing every year since 2004, and every year I am sorry to leave and return home”.
The best deal for a newer condo in Trappeurs is under $700,000 at Emerald Lodge. Find the best views and quality finishes in #5201, Emerald Lodge.