Wednesday, February 6, 2019See more details about Sunlight
See more details about West
Summer 2018 we were down to under 10 single family listings in downtown Steamboat Springs. There are currently 24 homes listed in the downtown area.
The result of more inventory is welcomed news to buyers that were seeing very few choices last year and not so good news for Sellers who priced over what the market could tolerate.
With new inventory in Sunlight and other new developments coming on the market west of Steamboat and the mountain area, combined with the Denver market showing signs of slower sales, the opportunities to find a home in Steamboat Springs Colorado under $1 million are increasing.
See more details about Sunlight
See more details about West
Wednesday, January 7, 2015
Steamboat Springs real estate sales volume for Routt County in 2014 was over $540 million with single family homes a major contributer. The mountain area (near the ski slopes) had 44 single family home sales and the median price approached $800,000. Out of 50 homes currently listed in the mountain area, only 15 are priced under $1,000,000 as of today’s date.
The Steamboat Pilot reported that 62 homes priced between $1 million and $2 million had sold in Routt County as of the end of November, however, when they say “62 homes”- that statistic must have included multi-family like condos and townhomes. 39 single family homes sold in 2014 between $1 million and $2 million according to data posted to the Steamboat Springs MLS. Fourteen of the the Buyers were represented by Colorado Group Realty Real Estate Brokers which includes the log home pictured - listed for $1,989,450 and sold for $1,909,500 in July 2014.
Sunday, December 28, 2014See more details about One Steamboat Place
One Steamboat Place fractional and whole ownership totaled over $32M in sales in 2014 and there are only fourteen residences remaining before they are completely sold out.
Three of their remaining whole ownership residences are furnished and ready for immediate possession. There is currently a waiting list of renters ready to book any inventory that comes available. Don’t miss out on the best Steamboat has to offer for Ski-in Ski-out real estate.See more details about One Steamboat Place
Friday, May 30, 2014See more details about One Steamboat Place
The luxurious, ski-in / ski-out One Steamboat Place is located at the base of the ski slopes and has become the premier property in a newly revitalized Mountain Village. You can buy a 1/8th share fractional ownership that includes the Catamount Ranch and Golf Club membership for $345,000. This guarantees 2 weeks in the winter and 2 weeks in the summer with plenty of opportunities to book anytime when space is available. Ownership includes the opportunity to exchange your weeks for a vacation in one of Timber Resorts other properties.
- Dancing Bear Aspen Equal parts high-country getaway, private retreat and live-in art gallery - a singular blend of rugged alpine charm and sleek sophistication.
- Timbers Bachelor Gulch A majestic mountain lodge both grand and intimate located on the slopes of Beaver Creek Mountain in the heart of the exclusive Bachelor Gulch community.
- The Residences at Esperanza Residences, hotel, and spa from Auberge Resorts where the California Baja kisses the Sea of Cortez in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
- The Residences at Kapalua Bay Above the water’s edge on the northwest shore of Maui, a collection of residences are paired with incomparable amenities and personal services.
- The Orchard at The Carneros Inn A vineyard oasis in the heart of California Wine Country, impeccably operated by the PlumpJack Group.
- The Rocks Club Located in the heart of the desert golfing Mecca, Scottsdale, Arizona.
- The Timbers Club at Snowmass Ski-in, ski-out residences on the slopes of Snowmass, Colorado.
- Mayacama Residences A private golf and residential community where a vibrant club life is joined by an active sporting life in the indescribably beautiful Sonoma wine country.
- The Villas at Rancho Valencia An escape into elegance among Southern California’s most beautiful beaches, perfect climate, and world-class services and amenities.
- One Steamboat Place Luxurious residences replete with restaurant, boutique and a state-of-the-art spa at the base of the slopes in Steamboat Springs, Colorado.
- Castello di Casole Sun-drenched country estates fit for a Medici in the heart of Tuscany, Italy.
- The Sebastian - Vail Set in the heart of Vail Village’s pedestrian district, charming residences and hotel suites are complemented by a spa, restaurants and bar.
One Steamboat Place amenities include a members only hearth room and lounge; restaurant, bar and private dining area; full-time slopeside ski concierge and ski facilities; state-of-the-art fitness center with private yoga and Pilates studio, year-round swim and hydro pools; and a soothing Zen-inspired wellness spa with personal treatment rooms and pampering services.See more details about One Steamboat Place
Real Estate in Steamboat walking distance to the ski slopes still a bargain at The Lodge condominiums
Wednesday, March 12, 2014See more details about Lodge
There are some soft spots in the real estate market for two and 3 bedroom condos walking distance to the Steamboat Ski Area.
The Lodge, located a close 5 minute walk (in ski boots) to the gondola lists four, 3 bedroom condos with prices from $375,000 to $399,000. The Lodge condo showing the highest rental income is under contract. The high sale closed in 2008 for $575,000.
If you are in the market for a 2 bedroom walk to ski condo, there are currently 8 listings at The Lodge priced from $255,000 to $349,000. The broad range is somewhat affected by quality of the condo furnishings, finishes, views and floor level location. In the past year from the date of this Steamboat Springs real estate blog, twelve two bedroom condos have sold at the Lodge at sale prices from $219,000 to $322,000. One condo was a short sale, and no bank owned sales. A high sale at $507,900 was posted in 2007.
Colorado Group Realty mountain office is located walking distance to the Lodge condos. Contact Dean Laird for a tour 970-846-8284.
See more details about Lodge
Real estate in Steamboat Springs with the best views can be found on the south-facing slope of the Sanctuary
Friday, December 27, 2013
If you are looking for a larger Steamboat Springs home that offers luxury, convenience and views, this log home in the Sanctuary above the Rolling Stone Golf Course has expansive views of the ski area and Yampa Valley. Passive solar built with handcrafted 18 inch logs is the highlight of this home with 6 bedrooms; 2 are master suites and 7.5 baths. Foyer is 3 stories with abundant windows light; there is a rec room and movie theater, and an elevator to the main level. Rolling Stone Golf Course membership is included with purchase. Families enjoy the Sanctuary for the close proximity to hiking trails to Fish Creek Falls and groomed cross country skiing trails along the golf course during winter.
In 2013, there was just one sale in the Sanctuary and as of the date of this real estate blog Dec. 27th, 2013, and there are 8 homes listed in the Sanctuary.
The Sanctuary is conveniently located an equal distance of 2.7 miles or 7 minute drive to Steamboat Ski Resort or Downtown Steamboat Springs.
Saturday, November 2, 2013See more details about Shadow Run
See more details about Walton Creek
What’s affordable for a condo in Steamboat with 2 or more bedrooms? The real estate market for older 2 bedroom condos has been pretty soft until just recently. Since November 1st 2012, we have seen 25 sales for condos in Steamboat with 2 or more bedrooms sell and as of the date of this Steamboat real estate blog, there only 8 on the market.
The best deal at Walton Creek is now under contract, so the next best deal per price per square foot, nicer finishes, near the mountain and on the city bus route suitable for both nightly and long term rentals is located at Shadow Run for $174,900 at just $150/SF.See more details about Shadow Run
See more details about Walton Creek
Wednesday, October 9, 2013See more details about Edgemont
Edgemont built in 2010 has 22 condos sold and 3 pending sales. Today, there are just 3 listings to choose from, and you have to spend $895,000 to get into 1467 SF, 2 bedroom Edgemont ski-in condo with South Valley Views.
An Edgemont 2 bedroom condo generated about $18,000 net revenue after HOA cost, management expenses and taxes.See more details about Edgemont